Headway Swansea is a voluntary non-professional charity which provides support to people who have experienced a brain injury, their family, and carers. We are a small group of friendly people; our meetings are informal and you will have the chance to meet and socialise with other people who have experienced a brain injuryHeadway Swansea invites you to come along and share experiences with people that understand and have experienced similar problems.
An activity centre is held on the 2nd and 4th Monday of every month – attendees are required to email before they attend firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07435 145213
Please contact us if you require further information.
Our Objectives are:
- To promote understanding of all aspects of brain injury and to provide information, support and services to people with a brain injury, their families and carers.
- To increase awareness of brain injury and its consequences
- To initiate activities and campaigns which will reduce the incidence of brain injury
- To provide information and support for people with brain injuries, their relatives and carers and concerned professional people
- Drop In
- Family and Carer Support
- Support with Volunteering Opportunities
Telephone: 07435 145213
Address (Correspondence Only): c/o JCP Solicitors, Venture Court , Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH